Hello, dear readers. It’s been a while.
- In January & February I traveled Japan. More about that coming soon
- In March we launched our wholesale import business and showed at the San Francisco Quilt Guild Show
- In April I wrote a bunch, then stopped because there was so much more work to do with the wholesale business
- In May we showed at the wholesale Quilt Market in St. Louis, MO
- In June I did a guild lecture and sashiko class at River City Quilt Guild in Sacramento, CA
- In July… I visited my son who is working in Europe!
- In August we showed at AQS Quilt Week in Grand Rapids, MI
- In September we showed at AQS Quilt Week in Paducah, KY and I taught a sashiko class at the Fabric Garden in Sacramento, CA
It’s October now, and we’re preparing for Pacific International Quilt Festival in Santa Clara, CA, then off I drive to Houston International Quilt Market & Festival in Texas.
You can see a lot of where I’ve been on Instagram @kimonomomo, Facebook where I’ve started dabbling with live video events, Twitter @kimonomomo where I muse about all sorts of things, and Pinterest where I research new projects. If you’re looking for quick sashiko tutorials and tips, check me out on YouTube at my Kimonomomo channel or search for Carol Ziogas. Looking for a complete project? Check out my sashiko class on iQuilt.
More classes are coming. I’ve been working on designing projects for classes as well as a subscription box, and I will keep you posted about those. In the meantime, check us out online at our Etsy shop to see what’s new and wonderful.