Quick update (because I’m working on four other slow updates from my Japan trip and something needs to get posted, let’s be honest):
Upcoming Sashiko Class:
- Sashiko Specifics – Learning the Stitches Part 1 with Kimonomomo – March 26, The ReCrafting Co, Alameda, CA
Upcoming Quilt Shows:
- East Bay Heritage Quilt Guild – Voices in Cloth – March 17 & 18, Richmond, CA
- Guild of Quilters of Contra Costa County Quilt Show – April 7 & 8, Concord, CA.
Sashiko Subscription Kit:
- The kit for March is a tote bag. No fancy piecing, this one is easy and fun. Color is cherry blossom pink with white and gold. See photo below, and click through to view our Instagram gallery.
- Missed the February Sashiko Subscription Kit? We’ll have a few at our upcoming quilt shows listed above.
- The kit for April will be part 2 of our Four Seasons theme and will fit with the January kit for Winter. The Summer kit will launch in July. Missed the January kit? It will be available again in June. Fabrics for all the Four Seasons Kits are Japanese yarn dyed taupes from Cosmo.