There was a time when I could semi-hibernate through December and rest up over the winter to prepare for spring shows and events. THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED THIS YEAR. We’re pretty much working full throttle this month, and January looks like more of the same, which is a good thing. Here’s what we have going on. Click on the bold headlines below for more information.
- Kimonomomo Etsy shop inventory clearance and updates – When? Ongoing as we go through the shop and warehouse. Where? Online, mostly. If you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area and would like to make an appointment to visit our shop in Alameda, send Carol an email here.
- Sashiko Subscription Pack – When? January pack is available for pre-order now and ships on 1/1/18. Where? Order yours through our Etsy shop.
- Sashiko Boro Class – When? January 8, 2018 from 11 am to 3~4 pm. Where? The ReCrafting Co. in Alameda, CA. We’ve offered this class a few times, and it always brings out some amazing work from the students. No two pieces look alike! This is not a cookie-cutter type class, but an opportunity to stretch your creative muscles and have fun in an intimate group setting.
- Road to California – When? January 18-22, 2018. Where? Ontario, California.This is our first time at Road2CA and we are excited! Find us in the Pavilion, booth #1802-1804.
- Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival – When? January 25-31, 2018. Where? Tokyo, Japan. I’ll be doing a Sashiko demonstration at the Tulip Needle Co. booth the 25th-27th. Will you be there too? Come by and say hello!