Here is a list of our upcoming events:
- Kimonomomo Open House Event – Saturday, June 23 in Alameda, CA. 10am-2pm. Click here for location map.
- Pajaro Quilt Guild Textile Lecture and Trunk Show – Monday, July 9 in Aptos, CA. Click here for more information
- Sashiko Class – Monday, August 13 in San Jose, CA. Contact Betty for more information
- AQS Quilt Week Vendor– August 22-25 in Grand Rapids, MI. Click here for more information.
- Intermediate Sashiko Stitch Classes – September 15 & 16 at Quilt n’ Things in Montrose, CA. Information coming soon.
- San Francisco School of Needlework & Design Sashiko Talk – Wednesday, September 19 in San Francisco, CA. Click here for more information.
- AQS Quilt Week Instructor – October 3-6 in Virginia Beach, VA. Click here for more information.
- Pacific International Quilt Festival Vendor – October 11-14, Santa Clara, CA. Click here for more information.
- Houston International Quilt Festival Vendor – November 8-11, Houston, TX. Click here for more information.
I’ll have more regular blog posts up this summer as we get caught up with projects!
2 Comments Add yours
Is there any chance that you might want to teach in Austin, TX on the way back from the quilt festival in Houston? I know I am probably just being hopeful but Austin Fiber Artists would love to have you! 🙂
Yes! I’d love to. Let’s see what we can put together. Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk.