Here are a few upcoming events I’m working on right now:
- 10/5 South Bay Sashiko Workshop – Campbell/San Jose, CA 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm The address is private and not listed on Meetup, so email me if you need details.
- 10/7 Piecemakers Quilt Guild Lecture and Trunk Show – Newark, CA, 6:40 pm – 9:00 pm –
- 10/11 Piecemakers Sashiko Class – Newark, CA, contact Aileen for details. $50 includes class and supply kit (just bring scissors, that’s all!)
- 10/29-11/2 Houston International Quilt Festival – Houston, TX – Come see me at my booth and say hello!
- 11/1 Silk Sashiko Class – Houston, TX (sold out!)
I’m putting together some classes in the SF/East Bay Area for November and December after I recover from Houston. Then in January, AQS Quilt Week in Albuquerque, NM and the Tokyo International Quilt Festival in JAPAN!