I wouldn’t normally do a meme on this blog, but I was tagged by my good blogging friend Dr. Zaius and couldn’t resist. I didn’t even have to think too hard to come up with the answer. But first…
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
I’m going to skip #5 and let you readers write your own if you’d like, then post a reply here that links back to your blog so we can read it!
Here’s mine: Fabric lust leads to comfortable demise.
It sums up my life, really.
5 Comments Add yours
Oh, my gosh! At least your demse is comfortable. Jeepers!
I heard about these on NPR last weekend! I wrote: My life began when we met. (My husband and I have already been together half our lives and we’re in our mid 30’s.)
And now I have to try the five words after reading your perfect one! LOL!
upon thinking about it further, it seems to me that the top fabric was discharged. perhaps indigo dyed first then stitched and then also wrapped between the stitching lines before being discharged. any other thoughts on how this piece was done?
I love it! And why not be done in by what we love……?